Friday, April 9, 2010

Child Day Care Safety Tips

The recent sexual assault of a 4-year-old girl in kindergarten should be the attention of every parent, day-care center is the thinking on the use of a child. Police in Springdale Arkansas arrested 18-year-old Cesar Monarrez, worked at the Royal Children's Academy part-time. The 4-year-old girl told her parents that Monarrez touched them with a knife. It is my understanding that this center will happen during nap time and the day care center uses video surveillancecaptured the attack.

Millions of parents drop off their young children to day care every day with the thought that their children will be safe, because these bodies are regulated and not many cases where children are attacked in these places to hear. For the most part the vast majority of day-care centers offer a safe and loving environment for our children. Many day care centers use video surveillance to further protect children from abuse and neglect. The use of videoMonitoring also offers parents the opportunity to withdraw their children from the Internet check at work or at home. I welcome the day-care centers, the video surveillance systems, the feature can watch the video in which parents feed at home or work use. If I monitor the search for a daycare center for a small child, I would definitely choose a video, is that this sort of.

An important element of day-care security is the selection of staff iswill care for your children while you are at work. I think a lot of care are lacking in this area, as it does not pay its employees, the high staff turnover. Find a school, the teachers / carers who have been in the system for a long time. Stay away from day care centers, the new teacher / monitor start every other month to have. Ask the daycare that you check on their employees and ask them if they do thorough background checks. If theOwner / manager of the nursery appears to safety precautions, left uninspired and never look back.

In Springdale Arkansas case, the suspects a 18-year-old man was part-time employees. As a father, the employee has his daughter in kindergarten, I can tell you that I do not choose a day care center that used male. It is my experience over the past 19 years in law enforcement, that men are more often the perpetrators in assaults on children have been, it is a fact.When you visit day care centers, you'll see that 99.9% of employees are women, and there is a reason for it. Most nurseries understand that parents are not comfortable leaving their small children to men who do not know.

If you found a day care office, which as you check with your company and state to see if there were no injuries or complaints. Call your local police department and try to determine if there are any inquiries / complaintsthe nursery. Sometimes it can be the center of a police investigation at a daycare and it may have been not reported or registered with the state Department of Business Regulation. Crime statistics are public information, and many police forces have log books you write, to see where the crime was reported to.

If your child is the security, day care, which you have chosen one you still have to be on guard for your child. Make unannounced visits to the kindergarten atto see different times, first-hand the environment of your child is out in. When my daughter was 3 I had to find the middle, because they travel the other day care to her current daycare was one too large. I found a daycare center in a local church and a fellow police officer's mother was the administrator. I toured the daycare and found it very modern and fully occupied. The manager was a very loving and security oriented, the older women wereWorking conditions in the nursery for years. The only concern I had was the fact that the kindergarten students used the time 18 year old college as part of the teacher assistant in every classroom. This was a concern of mine because it is my belief that young women do not have the patience or experience to be worry for my child. My ideal day care teacher / tutor is mother or grandmother at the age of 30, who works in the nursery area because they love children and not because theydesperate for work.

I decided to go with this church nursery and I felt confident that I had made a wise decision. I think that through my job as a police officer I am more cautious and safer than the average parent. I would pick m child in the late afternoon, when my shift was over and my ex-wife was responsible for lowered in the morning. 2 weeks passed and all was well with the new nursery. I was glad that the entire staff was very safety-oriented. AIn the afternoon I arrived at the daycare center in my police cruiser and in full uniform. My daughter was on the fenced in playground with 2 teachers that I had not seen. I was called to the playground and one of the teachers of my photo ID to pick up my daughter. I was pleasantly surprised that they asked for my ID and I gladly gave it to her. Care must demand picture of someone pick up a child who is not known by the idPersonnel.

A few days later I was off and had the opportunity to take my daughter middle, to the nursery. I came to school and my daughter went to the classroom that is used for playing time in the morning. I walked into the classroom and see a horde of children playing and a teacher that I had before and a student aide, I had not seen before met. I then watched a girl sitting on the floor crying for unknown reasons. The student aide looked at the child andsaid: "You know, I do not like crying babies, now stop crying," The aide then called a nearby boy with his name and said: "Johnny, tell Abby that I do not like cry babies," I kissed my daughter goodbye and left the school.

While driving home I thought about the incident with the crying girl and a student aide, and it bothered me. The parents of this child had no inkling that their child was crying on the floor and the teachers and students to aide did nothing to comfort her. The only measure takenby the employees was a student aide mocked the crying girl and made fun of them before the other children. I turned around and trucks returned to the school where I went to the office administrators marched. I spoke with the manager and told her that the incident and told her that I was very unhappy, because my daughter that was treated in such a cold manner by the staff, could have been. I said that I demand the administrator loving care for my daughter and I waspreviously observed, it was cold and inappropriate behavior. That was my daughter, on the last day day care.

I was operated on has a large church in the city, a day care for years and all employees have made there a very long time. The teacher in my daughter's new classroom was very much that participated in the church, and I found a very caring teacher who understood their profession as a calling. My daughter was 2 years of the new nursery and I have been referredmany people there, because I firmly believe that is a complete safe learning environment for young children.

As parents, we owe it to our little ones are precious children of our thorough search for a daycare center is in that safe and employs the right people to our care?



Visit : car monitorl cd consolidate student loan

No comments:

Post a Comment